Salesforce unveils new Robotic Process Automation to Einstein
The sky’s the limit for Salesforce customers. The company has just released three new Einstein Automate products to help them and make their life easier regardless of technical background. It will assist them in automating time-consuming, manual processes, and integrating data across systems.
Einstein Automate is a portfolio of workflow automation, integration, digital interactions, and AI capabilities embedded across the Salesforce Platform. It brings together MuleSoft Composer for Salesforce, Flow Orchestrator, Salesforce Flow, and OmniStudio.
New additions to Einstein Automate are as follows:
- MuleSoft RPA
Robotic process automation is the next level step for efficiency. Its capabilities replace repetitive tasks with bots that can intelligently process documents, enter data, or take actions on the user’s behalf, all without code. With MuleSoft RPA, these bots work for any system or application, including PDF documents, spreadsheets, and even disconnected legacy systems.
2. Einstein Document Reader
With the help of Einstein Document Reader, now automates tedious tasks like scan documents such as driver’s licenses and I-9s, and take action on that data with just a few clicks in Salesforce Flow — reducing human error and improving accuracy.
3. Digital Process Automation
Branding digital experiences are fast and easy with the power of drag-and-drop tools that empower business users to define automation rules and logic, extract information from documents and integrate it into automated workflows.
Automate any workflow with Einstein Automate
With the enhancement to the new abilities from MuleSoft RPA, Einstein Automate empowers users to:
- Integrate disparate apps and data to Salesforce using clicks: MuleSoft Composer for Salesforce enables administrators and other users to use a growing library of pre-built connectors and templates to swiftly automate integrations from multiple sources.
- Automate lengthy business processes with simple, reusable workflows: Salesforce Flow lets anyone build automated business processes that trigger changes to data or events like creating a follow-up task when a deal closes or alerting a support manager of an escalation. Business users can also now easily guide employees by processes without needing to bounce back and forth b/w various systems or apps. With Salesforce Flow, complicated workflows are effortlessly streamlined with clicks and the option to extend with code.
- Orchestrate complex, multi-user processes across systems: Flow Orchestrator enables users to coordinate complex, multi-user processes and approvals, such as applying for a car loan, into a streamlined workflow. Using low-code technology, anyone can include AI-generated next steps that prompt users to take action and identify delay-causing bottlenecks for an enhanced employee and customer experience.
Pricing and Availability:
- Salesforce Flow, MuleSoft Composer for Salesforce, AppExchange, and Digital Process Automation is generally available today.
- Einstein Document Reader is currently in pilot.
- Flow Orchestrator is expected to be available in open beta in October 2021.
- MuleSoft RPA is expected to be generally available in 2022.
Note: Data as of July 2021