Building complex SOQL queries could be tricky, especially when it involves a lot of fields, and relationships (Parent / Child). This chrome extension makes it quite simple for any admin, or developer to simply build SOQL with multiple child and parent relationships. Some of the salient features of the extension are:
- No passwords/login asked, works directly from the currently logged in Salesforce browser tab.
- Easy SOQL building, with intuitive SObject explorer, with the ability to drill down in fields at object level, parent level (up to 5 parents), and child SOQLs.
- Ability to search fields by API Name, or Labels.
- SOQL result shows fetched records with all parent fields and a popup grid view for all nested child relationship SOQLs.
- Built on Angular 8, and backup by various Salesforce REST/SOAP APIs.
Add to Chrome