A suite of tools like Debug log viewer, Schema Browser, and Event Data Monitoring
- No passwords/login asked, works directly from the currently logged in Salesforce browser tab.
- Debug Logs Viewer
- Saves your time to view debug logs i.e. via setup area or dev console. This extension is an attempt to make this use case simple, by making debug logs visible in 2 clicks, without leaving the current salesforce tab.
- Plus, you get a better hierarchical view of debug logs, which are better to analyze. More features, like Execute Anonymous, Code Coverage, Test Cases are in the pipe, will be released soon.
- Schema Browser: Building complex SOQL queries could be tricky, especially when it involves a lot of fields, and relationships (Parent / Child). This chrome extension makes it quite simple for any admin, or developer to simply build SOQL with multiple child and parent relationships. Some of the salient features of the extension are:
- It offers an intuitive schema browser, which lets you browse both the parent and child object fields without any hassle.
- Easy SOQL building, with intuitive SObject explorer, with the ability to drill down in fields at the object level, parent level (up to 5 parents), and child SOQLs.
- Ability to search fields by API Name, or Labels.
- SOQL result shows fetched records with all parent fields and a popup grid view for all nested child relationship SOQLs.
Get it Now