Leap of faith – Switching to Salesforce as a career
We are in 4IR(4th Industrial revolution) everything from technology to consumers is changing at an unimaginable pace. If you are not working on 4IR things listed below you are at risk in your career a few years down the line.
Read this post for more stats and details: https://www.salesforce.com/blog/2018/12/what-is-the-fourth-industrial-revolution-4IR.html
With this rapid change in technology reskilling and upskilling is a must, check this presentation about the state of job cuts, and firing in the IT industry.
Why Salesforce is the correct career choice?
Here is a quick recap from the above video:
- Salesforce is a leading Cloud Computing Platform(SaaS/PaaS).
- Salesforce’s among World’s Most Innovative Companies For 8th Consecutive Year – “Forbes”.
- Salesforce is 4IR (Fourth Industrial revolution) ready, with their suite of offerings covering IOT, Blockchain, Chatbots, AI, Voice-Activated Assistants, etc.
- IDC (International Data Corporation) says:
- 58.8% increase in Growth of Cloud Computing Software by 2022.
- 3.3 million new jobs by 2022, in Cloud Computing by Salesforce customers.
- 5.5 Lakh jobs in India by 2022, by use of Cloud Computing and Salesforce ecosystem.
- Salesforce salaries are on a much higher side as compared to other tech or platforms.
How can you make the move?
Here is a quick checklist to recap the key points
- Team player attitude is very important, especially the habit to give respect and credit to your peers and juniors both.
- Always learning attitude is key to succeed finally, as Salesforce is rapidly changing along with the technology landscape.
If you clear our interviews, we will give you a 1-month training in Salesforce, followed by assignments, and mock projects over a span of the next few months.
Culture is not what is shown on social media, it’s not just a simple / single word. It’s a cautious regular effort, that we feel is required from management, HR and every employee to make sure the workplace is uplifting your abilities. Following are some key points which differentiate us:
- We believe in giving a top salary to the top talent. Our pay packages are always the best in the industry.
- Your credit – Your Show
- No experience barrier for deserving candidates to handle projects and client interaction on their own. You own the success and all accolades for a well-delivered project.
- 360* Grooming
- Tech skills, you will be working with industry experts and most challenging clients.
- Soft skills improvement, via inhouse presentations and support to present in meetups.
- Passionate towards Certifications
- Based on interest, you will get at least 1-3 certs to crack/year.
- Fully sponsored by Company.
- WFH, Flexi-Timings, 5 days a week
- Everyone quotes “Work-Life Balance”. We try our level best and negotiate with clients to avoid weekend work, excessive late-night calls, etc.
- WFH and Flexi-Timings
- Leave encashment on 1 day full gross salary
- If an employee is investing his full day in the company, the payout should be equal to a full day gross salary, not just the Basic component.
- Our Motto: Do good work, Relax, have Fun & build Bonds for a lifetime.
- Coming to the office is not just work for us, we need to unwind, relax to deliver top quality.
- Our monthly fun activities give the HR team, management and rest of the team to come on even playground to do some fun tasks together.
- We go for the best hangout places in town to reconnect / bond with colleagues out of the usual office environment, on a bi-monthly basis.
- To take a break during the day, we love playing board games, or video games on Playstation.
Our company and leadership
Here is company briefing:
- Incorporated in 2014.
- 100% focused on the Salesforce Platform.
- Two-tier Salesforce partners (ISV & PDO).
- Two offices, Jaipur and Gurgaon.
Strong leadership – Abhinav Gupta
- 15+ years of Industry experience in a variety of technologies like Microsoft, Java/JEE, iOS, Web and Salesforce.
- 1st from India to be awarded as Salesforce MVP (Most Valuable Professional). Renewed the title 8 years in a row.
- Popular blogger and author of internationally selling book on Salesforce.
- Speaker at various national and international cloud computing events, like local meetups, community dreamin events, and Dreamforce.
- Judge of 1 million $ hackathon at Dreamforce.
Is this the right time?
We trained professionals from other backgrounds with experiences ranging from 1 – 10 years. It’s never late to make a right career move, take a leap of faith and apply with your latest resume here: firstname.lastname@example.org